Yes, I know. It has been a long time since I've been here. I've actually had a couple of people even mentioned to me that I need to blog again…(Hi Milford!)
As with everyone, life has been extremely busy and I haven't made the time to declutter my brain. But here's a snippet of these past three months:
- School started for our sophomore and eighth grade sons
- Went to GenCon with CME and the boys
- Unexpected trip to Grand Rapids for a family emergency - father-in-law had major seizures due to a benign (Praise God!) brain tumor
- Side trip to Traverse City with CME
- Girls weekend in Bloomington IN/Brown County with my daughters and g-baby
- Had out of town visitors over (people we met via Instagram!)
- Got to spend time with some of my international children
- Helped friends prepare for a moving sale
- Taught a new section of a class at church
- Traveled to Denver for a conference
- Attended a wedding my g-baby was in
- Had family photos taken
- Moved my friends 8 hours away. (So glad CME can drive a box truck!)
Add in every day work/life events with active kids and my self-named sabbatical doesn't seem like one at all! Just from blogging, I suppose.
Other than all that, life is good. I need to buy a good scale to keep my weight in perspective and under control. I am responsible for maintaining the healthy life I've been given! Gauging my weight by how I think I look in clothes or if they seem loose/tight won't cut it. I need to see a number. End of story.
Anyway, here's a re-start...and I'll try to do better going forward.
Til next time...May God bless you and guide you in your journey! He will if you let Him!!