A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Emotional Pitfalls of Weight Loss Surgery

I ran across this article the other day. Though I may not agree 100% with all it says, there are some REALLY good points and perspectives that are spot-on for me - some of it explained better than I ever could. 

PLUS, for those who haven't experienced weight issues or weight loss issues, please understand that when your friend/loved one expresses certain emotions or comments - that they're not looking for you to understand. They're looking for a safe place to talk through it without being judged or ridiculed. 

For those of you who are in this process - you are NOT alone! You're not abnormal in your thinking. 

Emotional Pitfalls of Weight Loss Surgery
_______________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment