A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Should Blog

But I don't feel like it right now.

I could tell you about another parent that I recently roomed with and her thoughts on RNY and my thoughts on her thoughts.  I could tell you about the amazingly crazy/busy past few days I had at work and home this week and how I ate during these times.  I could tell you about struggles I still have with self image and how I'm not sure how that will change.  I could tell you about something.  But I'm too tired to put it all down in words.

So until I get back to a routine in blogging, know this... Others have gone through what you're going through... hang in there and be encouraged that you're not alone! You are loved.  You are beautiful in the eyes of your Creator.  You are made with His DNA and that's pretty stinkin' awesome!  You are Fearfully and Wonderfully Made!
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment