A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Veggie Tales

I'm starting to rethink my food choices for today. Is it possible to have too many vegetables? 

Yes, they were quite delicious, but I am feeling mighty bloated right now! Oh, breakfast was normal – instant oatmeal. But after that? Morning snack included sugar snap peas and mini sweet bell peppers. Lunch was a yummy salad with spinach, carrots, green onion, cucumber, tomato, feta cheese, and a light vinaigrette dressing. Afternoon snack was my usual PB2 and banana. (That is never a bad idea!) Dinner tonight was some sautéed veggies in a garlic-infused EVOO: zucchini and yellow squash, more carrots, bell peppers, onions, garlic. That's it. 

Of course I know my protein is nearly non-existant today, but once in a while it's not a problem. A digestive system full of vegetables, however, could be an issue later. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment