A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2015

In Other News...

I've got a new granddaughter!!!

Three years ago, just 12 days after my surgery, our first granddaughter, Bella Dawn, was born. Three years has flown by...not just from the perspective of my surgery, but in how quickly Bella has grown. (Parents...don't blink!)

On Friday, July 17, our second granddaughter, Berklee Rae, blessed our lives. She's just as amazing as Bella is and the love I have for them both just overflows!  So, since this is my blog and I post what I want (ha!)... take a look at this sweet little one and our family. God has blessed us, indeed!











PS - Granddaughter #3 (or G3 as I lovingly refer to her at this point) will be here in the next few weeks!  Eeek!!!!
 ________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment