A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, August 23, 2013

At a Loss for Words

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about the dad of one of our son's friends.  I found out this evening that he died yesterday morning.  I'm at a loss for words.  He died from complications after his gastric bypass surgery.  I feel sick.  I don't even know how to express all that's running through my head.  I am soooo sad for this family.  I hope that this man was a follower of Jesus (daughter and wife are).  I hope he's rejoicing though the family is mourning. I hope that this man is now fully restored to perfect health in a perfect body.  It will take a long time for the family to heal. Wow.  I'm so sad for them.  I'm so incredibly sad.
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

2 comments:

  1. AWFUL! So incredibly sad. Your family and theirs will be in my prayers, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deedra, that's awful.

    But when you wrote that "I hope that this man is now fully restored to perfect health in a perfect body" that is a lovely thought to hold on to.

    Zen hugs from the UK
    Deniz

    ReplyDelete