A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kansas City, Here I Come

Missouri, that is.  

In a couple of hours I'll be heading out of town with some of my dearest friends.  (I'll miss those who couldn't make it though!)  We're attending a conference in Kansas City and I cannot even begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to it!!

Last year was the first time I had gone to this conference and its where I realized how much God was doing in my life; how I had more energy; how I was the errand runner; how I was doing something that I knew God wanted me to be doing.  This year, I hope to have some of those same revelations. But even more than that, I am praying for this time to be one that is refreshing and one that refuels me.  Life gets so busy sometimes that I don't stop to do the things that I enjoy.  Yes, I enjoy doing things with my family, please do not think otherwise.  But to learn more and more about God's heart for the Nations...yeah...THAT I enjoy!  I want to have the ears to hear how God plans to use this new healthy me!  

I am planning in advance on how to eat at the conference. I know we're going to stop at a grocery store (food at conference centers is UNHEALTHY and EXPENSIVE!) and I'll buy stuff for breakfasts and lunches so I'm not in that, "oh no!  what am I going to eat!?" panic.  Planning is essential for success.  Really. Eating one meal a day out won't be bad and there are plenty of healthy options on menus now.  It's all good! 

I've got to figure out some exercise while there as well.  The thighs are feeling better, but I've got another run on Thanksgiving and I don't want to be sore like I am this time!  And as I keep reminding myself...it is a must for long term success.  Like it or not.

And as always... thanks to CME (as well as my parents and daughter) for taking care of things here on the homefront.  I really am blessed by the support I get! 143 CME!!

So yeah... here's to the next few days!  May God be glorified and may He fill me up to overflowing!

________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment