A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 11, 2013

The Proof Is In The...

...Pain.

It's been two days since my 5k and I am still walking like someone kicked the living daylights out of me!  My legs, specifically outer thighs, are still horribly sore!  I stretched before running...here and at the race.  But I guess stretching isn't good enough when you've not run in almost a year!

That, my friends, is proof that I've not been as physically active as I need to be.  I mean, I knew I wasn't exercising much.  Heck, I've even blogged about it.  Even if I had been more consistently walking (at a decent pace) the pain wouldn't be here.  At least not as much as it is now. So, though I'm whining a bit about being in pain, I take it as a reminder that I need to keep moving!  I won't let it stop me.  If nothing else, it's another challenge that God's going to help me overcome!

The proof is in the pain, indeed!



________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment