A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank You

I wanted to thank all of you for the encouragement you've given me so far!  I've had wonderful emails, texts and comments.  I'm going share a couple of "God is so Good!" moments from the responses from you, my friends:
"Deedra, I am a  registered dietitian and worked for a bariatric surgeon for 2 years.  If you have questions I would love to talk."
"I will be on this journey for sure. I know you are safely encircled in God's love."
"I am so proud of your courage.  I will be praying for you... You will do great!!!!!" 
"Gideon saw himself as a survivor in a hostile environment, but God saw him as a mighty warrior, one who would free the entire nation from the Midianite invasion.  When Gideon accepted that identity, he began to experience peace. - Judges 6:12"
These are just a few of the feedback I've gotten so far.  Thank you for your encouragement, prayers and words of wisdom.  I'm so blessed to have each of you in my life!!

 
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment