A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

How do I...

Though I am not necessarily new to blogging (or journaling or note writing or whatever you want to call it), I am new to Blogger.  That means I'm still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles. 


I've had a couple people ask me how they can follow me via email...or how will they know if there are updates.  Well, I added two "gadgets" to the blog that should help with that.  Down there on the right side :::points to the bottom of the page::: there should be a couple of different options for you to sign up if you want to know when I've posted something new - that way you don't have to come back and check all the time. :)


I'm kind of embarrassed that I don't know this stuff better!  As long as I've been using the Internet and as much as I like to write, you would think I'd have it all figured out before I went "public" with it.  But nOoOOOoooO.  I was too excited and hit the "publish" button before I researched it all.  I'm sure there will be changes as I go along and figure out what I like on here and what I don't...what works and what doesn't.  Bear with me...I promise to figure it out!


Deedra
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment