A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Onederland

Onederland.  That's a term used in a lot of the weight loss surgery forums that I can't believe I can use.  But today...today I can!  I'm officially in Onederland - I am in the 100s for the first time in over 26 years!  I can hardly believe it!!!!  I stepped on the Wii this morning and my weight was 198.6!  AND...and today is my 4 month surgiversary! What a present!  

61.7# gone since surgery.
87.3# gone since January.

It also reminds me of this Scripture:
Every good gift, every perfect gift, comes from above. These gifts come down from the Father, the creator of the heavenly lights, in whose character there is no change at all. - James 1:17 (CEB)

:::happy dancin' and thanking God!:::

Disclaimer:  The use of a lot of exclamation points is the direct result of being excited.  I like that I can use a lot of exclamation points and will do so in the future as well.  :)

________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment