A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Stop This Thing - I Wanna Get Off!!

So I had my first "odd" exercise experience this evening.  Not quite half way through my Body Pump class, I got VERY dizzy.  Not just light headed, but "find a wall to hold me up" dizzy.  I stepped out to get a sip of water and immediately felt nauseous.  I didn't even go back into the room.  (Apologized at the front desk for not putting my weights and stuff up!)  I sat in the locker room for a few minutes until the dizziness subsided and then headed home. 

I've been trying to figure out what (if anything) was different tonight.  I had gotten in 56oz of fluids and 65g of protein before going to class, so I don't think nutrition was the issue.  It was slightly warmer in the room this evening.  I did increase the weight for my squats and was sweating by the end of that tract - but not breathing too heavily or anything.  The only other thing I can think of is maybe my blood pressure is low.  Tonight I feel a little sluggish, but I've drank more water and rested.  I'm going to see how I feel tomorrow and if there are any noticeable dizzy episodes, I may call bariatric center to see if I can drop by for a BP check.

I can't believe I'm about to type this part, but I was really bummed that I couldn't finish the class!  Maybe that means exercise and I are getting closer. That's not a bad thing, right?


________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment