A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Since it's my blog, I figure I can post all the pictures I want to, right?  So this is a recap of my Thanksgiving 2012!  

Preparing his first turkey.

Looks yummy!

You MUST share!!!

My g-baby's first Thanksgiving!

Smiling at Lois

Eating my face!  (Well...licking and gumming it at least...)

<3

Yep...they're all mine!  I'm blessed!

Peanut butter kisses from Ogee.

Ogee!  Get that scratchy face away from me!

Goofiness!

It's 5:00 some where!

Sisters!

Mom and her girls.

Daddy's girls.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment