A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 28, 2012

One Year Blogiversary!

One year ago today, I started this blog.  I've spent this morning re-reading each entry...yes all 146 of them! Wow has this journey been filled with ups and downs!  Seems like some of the hardest times were pre-surgery though.  Remembering where I was in the down times was a bit difficult, but reading the NSVs (especially the one where my son noted he could put his arms around me!!!) and seeing the faithfulness of God has been quite inspiring!  So Happy Blogiversary to me!!!

Thank you for the support you've shown this past year.  Your comments, emails, texts and conversations have meant more than I can express.  God has provided me with an incredible support network and I am truly blessed by you all!



________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

2 comments:

  1. Because of you, I updated my blog today, too. Out with the old and in with the new! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because of you, I've been inspired this past year! Friends come into our lives in the weirdest ways some times, but I am so grateful you're in mine!!

      Delete