A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Dehydration and Dreams

So I think I may be dehydrated this morning. Yesterday was a day that my body needed sleep, and sleep I did! I slept from around 2:00 until 5:30 and then went back to bed at 9:00pm! That being said I did not get in all my water for the day and I could tell.

My dream last night focused around all of my friends asking and urging me to drink more water. In my dream that's all I did! Drink...refill...drink...refill...drink. But I was still thirsty! When I woke up this morning my mouth was so incredibly dry that I didn't think I could open it! Ok, that's a tad dramatic, but you get the point.

So I'm finishing up my first bottle if water as I type this...not a normal thing for me to have water before work. It makes me wonder if this should be a new routine so the day doesn't slip by without me getting enough fluids. Anyway...the good thing was that there were no leg cramps this time and I know that even in my dreams my friends are my support team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment