A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wow...I Hadn't Thought of That

CME often sends me links to articles or videos that interest him.  Most of them interest me too.  This article from CNN definitely caught my attention.  Being obese, and with a family history of obesity, I worry quite a bit about my kids' weight and health as well.  My daughters are adults now, but I wish I would have taught them healthy habits when they were young.  Fighting weight issues as an adult are NEVER easy.  Hoping it's not too late to teach my boys not to only eat healthy when their parents are around, but to be aware of "rewards" that could be detrimental later.


That being said, this article about a Mom and blogger who has lost 100 pounds points out why it's so hard for kids to lose weight.  I heard myself saying, "Wow...I hadn't thought of that."


Click on the link below to find the article.
Why is it so hard for kids to lose weight?
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment