A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 4, 2013

Bow-legged NSV

One day last week, CME said, "So did you know that you're bow-legged?"  

Really?  I'm bow-legged?  Ummm...no, can't say that I knew that.  Mainly because I cannot remember a time in my life that my thighs weren't rubbing against each other!  Seriously.

I was in marching band in high school and I can remember having to put Vaseline on my inner thighs to make it through practices and parades.  They would still get sore and really red, but at least this way they didn't bleed.  Yes, at one point my thighs bled from them rubbing together.  Nice, huh?  

Anyhoo...I caught a glimpse in the mirror today and had to stop and take a picture.  Can you see it?!  There is a gap between my thighs!!!  I don't know that I qualify as bow-legged, but there is definitely a noticeable difference!  Thank you God for another NSV!


________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment