A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

This is Not the Blog Entry I had Planned

Confession.  I've stopped exercising.  EEK!!!

My brain knows I need to exercise.  Heck, when I was exercising I didn't mind it - well at least not the Body Pump class.  And yet, I've not found the motivation to get back in the groove.  Plenty of excuses why I stopped; probably even more why I've not started back.  But they are all just excuses.  

I need to find that motivation again.  I need to find carve out the time again.  I must.  This new life God has granted me through gastric bypass surgery cannot be wasted by reverting back to old ways.  I must do this.

And I just changed the title to this entry because this is not the entry I had planned.  Funny thing though is that I now can't even remember what I was going to blog about this morning.  I guess I'm hearing that exercise is THAT important.


________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment