A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Going Out on a Limb

The sickies have definitely hit our house.  Though the boys are better, CME and I are both fighting colds.  My go-to for colds was always Nyquil.  Now the thought of taking it has me a bit on edge.  I've Googled and checked forums.  I even got out my binder of information given to me right before surgery.  I found one little line that says, "Remember all over the counter medications like cold/cough syrups should be sugar and alcohol free."  Of course I know this, but Nyquil usually is the only thing that would help me at night.  Comments from the forum indicate that most have not dumped from it, but that it knocks them out quickly...I suspect from the alcohol.  

Tomorrow I'm going to call bariatric center and ask for suggestions.  Until that time, I'm going out on a limb...tonight I'm taking Nyquil.  Wish me luck!
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment