A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

God Has Blessed Me

God has blessed me with the sweetest friends.  Friends from decades ago, friends from a few years ago and friends from just a few weeks ago.  My support network is beyond amazing with reminders that even though I'm still being vain in my thoughts about the extra skin He is gracious and may surprise me.   Friends who send me ideas on how to handle my TMI issue and reminders to get it documented.  Then tonight, I had the pleasure of meeting a new friend God put in my life through this blog.  We got to share a seat together and she brought me the sweetest gifts!!!  I am so grateful for the people God has chosen to put around me.  He does a much better job of picking my friends than I used to! 



Sweet gift from my new friend!
Love the Friendship Willow Tree Angel and candle!
and PB2!  and Lady Anti Monkey Butt!!!

________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment