A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 15, 2013

Not Trying...

For the record, I'm finding it more difficult to "not try" to lose more weight than I thought it would be.  Trying to get in a little more calories.  Trying to avoid the scale.  Trying to not think, "but I wanted to get to 140."  Yes, that's a number.  I gave it to myself.  I'm 17 pounds from that.  I still don't see the results in a mirror.  I still see the "problem areas" like the poochy tummy.  I still think that 140 would be healthy.  Eating a bit more is not comfortable most days.  It's not easy not to try.
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment