A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weird

Dinner tonight consisted of stir fry pork chops with broccoli and pineapple.  It went down fine, though I think the past two nights I've eaten way too fast.  I have got to do a better job of slowing down.  Part of it is that the guys eat soooooooooooo fast, then I find myself eating fast too.  I have to do better!

But here's what's weird.  About 30 minutes or so AFTER we were done eating, I got this icky discomfort in my esophagus.  It felt like it has when I've inhaled my food and the foamies hit.  I didn't experience the foamies, necessarily, though I did have extra saliva and my nose was running more than normal...which is saying alot (and a topic for a different post).  CME thought maybe it was an effect of the broccoli.  Broccoli tends to make people gaseous anyway, so that makes sense, I suppose.  We were out shopping when I experienced this, so we picked up some Gas-X, but that didn't really help much.  Now, here it is over 3 hours later and I still feel like there's a big bubble or something stuck in my esophagus.  I'm drinking a cup of decaf coffee at the moment and the warm liquid seems to be helping a little, but it's still. just. there.  

Weird.
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment