A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Our Own Worst Critics

CME sent me the link below and then said, "You need to watch it."  He was right.  Though outer beauty is only part of who we are, Dove has done a great job of showing that how we see ourselves is not how others perceive us.  It reminds me of the very first post I published on this blog and my friend's words of "Your weight is such an issue for you that you don't see what anyone else sees when they look at you.  You are beautiful and you don't see it."

Thank you Dove.

Thank you CME.  143.

Dove Real Beauty Sketches
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment