A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Shopping

"Can't you just go back to dreading shopping?"  

Yes, I heard that today.  I guess I could almost consider shopping a transfer addiction...maybe?  I'm not shopping all the time, though I do look at a lot of things now that I wouldn't have in past.  (Pinterest is part of the problem too!)  It's so different to be able to walk into stores and KNOW there are clothes there that would fit!  I can pretty much wear a medium anywhere I go.  A medium!!!!!  I've done a decent job of staying the course and not buying everything I like...and definitely not at full price.  Lately, though I've been searching for various maxi skirts/dresses.  With an upcoming trip to Turkey, I want to look stylish and be comfy at the same time.  It's just hard not to want to buy new things.  Shopping has finally become somewhat fun and not a huge brain game trying to find something that I can wear and getting depressed that even the largest sizes in some stores don't fit.  I guess I could go back to dreading it...or at least pretending that I do.
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment