A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 22, 2013

The Best Blogs of 2013

I added the "Feedjit" tracker on the side of my blog because I like to see where visitors to my blog are from. It's a cool little gadget that also shows me how someone stumbled upon it.  Today I was really confused.  I saw a huge spike in volume with multiple visitors that came here via TYWKIWDBI.  So I clicked on the link to see why.  I was so surprised to see that my blog was part of Minnesotastan's list of The Best Blogs of 2013!  I am shocked!!

CME is a subscriber to TYWKIWDB so I immediately asked him if he mentioned my blog - and he did during a very brief time when Minnesotastan asked his readers to "submit recommendations".  I nearly cried seeing my blog mentioned on this list!  Another beautiful example of CME's love and support for this journey.

So, if you're here from TYWKIWDBI...welcome!  If you're here from the Bethany McDonald Memorial Blogroll...welcome!  If you've stumbled upon it by happenstance...welcome! And for my friends and family...welcome!  Thanks for taking the time to show support and read about my journey!  

CME - you are an amazing husband.  143!!

God bless you all!
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment