A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We Interrupt this Blog...

...for a "guest" post from Paige at Finding Joy in the Journey.  She has beautifully posted about the cowardly bombings at the Boston marathon yesterday.  Though I've never run in a marathon...or even a half marathon...I know the bond between runners is strong.  I've witnessed it in even the 5k races I've participated in over the past year.  Paige gave me permission to link to her blog...so please take the time to read the entry at the link below.  

Praying for God's peace...one that only HE can provide...for the racers, their families and friends, for the community and for our nation.

Read Paige's entry here:  My Boston Friends
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment