A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Change

change/CHānj/
Verb:
Make or become different: "a proposal to change the law"; "beginning to change from green to gold".
Noun:
The act or instance of making or becoming different.


That's a word that defines my life right now.  Everything around me is changing.  Constant change is probably some sort of oxymoron, but that's my life at the moment - a state of constant change.  Some of the change is bad...the work situation with the majority of my friends losing their jobs.  Some of the change is good...the work God is doing in me.  Regardless, change sometimes takes a while to get use to.  


The adjustment period for the change I made tonight may me longer than I expect, but I'm "ok" with the results.  At least I think I am...


I had about 4 inches cut off my hair...and it's now DARK brown.  I've highlighted my hair for so long, I can't even remember the last time it wasn't! 



  
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment