A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I got an "A"

I was tested this evening.  Baskin-Robbins' Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate ice cream was calling CME's name.  Since I had to pick up our oldest from church...and since I was out...


Please don't take that as if CME was testing me.  He was not.  I made the decision to go.  I made the decision to walk into those 31-derful flavors.  I made the decision to pick up the ice cream for CME and a scoop for each of the boys.  I made the [conscious] decision NOT to indulge in my own scoop(s)!  THAT is huge for me.  Really.  I loooooove ice cream.  But I made the decision because I asked myself two things:  1) Am I hungry?  [answer was no] and 2) Can I walk into an ice cream store and not get some for me?


I was tested.  And I got an A!
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment