A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It Could Be Overwhelming

I just looked at the little weight tracker at the top of my page.  Really looked at it.  Here are the two things I saw just now.

  • I have 132 pounds to lose to get to the goal weight I chose.
  • The rainbow is a reminder from God. 

Satan tells me this is impossible.
God tells me anything is possible with Him.  (Luke 18:27)
Satan tells me I can't do it.  
God tells me I can do all things. (Phil 4:3)
Satan tells me it's not worth it.  
God tells me it will be worth it.  (Rom 8:28)
Satan tells me I can't manage this.  
God tells me He will supply all my needs.  (Phil 4:19)

It could be overwhelming, but I'm going to choose to focus on the rainbow and God's faithfulness.

________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment