A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

Today has been excellent!  My friend and I walked ~5 miles today in roughly 1.5 hours!  My knees were just a little tender afterward and my legs "feel" the walk this evening.  That's good, right?  We even set another date!  Next Saturday we're going to venture across the river and check out a different walking trail/path in KY.


Picked up my Turkish daughter for lunch.  Took her to Manna Mediterranean Grill, our favorite place to dine together.  I got the vegetarian platter complete with falafels, stuffed grape leaves, hummus and baba ganoush.  (Didn't even eat the pita that came with it.)



Afterward, we came back to our house.  She played some Xbox with the boys while I did some things around the house.  Then we spent the next 3 hours sitting on the back deck talking and drinking coffee.  It was a GREAT way to enjoy the weather God's been giving us!

And to top off the day, I got a letter in the mail today that said:

Dear Deedra:
We reviewed your request to cover Laparoscopy, surgical, gastric restrictive procedure with gastric bypass and Roux-en-Y gastroenterostomy for you.  Based on the information submitted and your benefit plan, we determined that the health care service is eligible for coverage.
...more stuff that really has no importance to me (ha!)...
Sincerely,
Insurance Company 

Why yes, folks, I have the insurance company's approval!!!!!


OH HAPPY DAY!  Happy day, indeed!!!!
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment