A-Weigh We Go

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Heat is On

The calendar may not officially say summer, but the 90+ temps do!  It's for sure that I'm feeling it.  I realize that I become queasy, light headed and not in a good place at all when I get hot.  I've noticed it when I've been in the kitchen helping with dinner...or yesterday I met one of the International students by the river (he wanted to see how I was doing since surgery).  We did nothing but sit and within 30 minutes I was physically feeling horrible.  As soon as I got back in my car and turned on the A/C all was well.


I don't know how long this might last, but with summer here and all the outside activities that go with it, I sure hope it's just a fleeting moment!
________________________________________________
"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment